Monday, January 25, 2010

McFatty Monday!

Even though I'm still only watching what I'm eating, I managed to lose another 2 lbs when I weighed myself this morning! I keep telling myself I'm going to work out, but I end up being so busy between working the two jobs and cramming all of the "fun stuff" into the time when Mr.joe and I are not working, that I don't really have extra time to work out. I do alot of housework -which occasionally makes me sweat, depending on what the cat and dog have gotten into. Hopefully soon, when Mr. Joe is FINALLY promoted in March, we can ditch our pt jobs and then I will have lots of time! Other than that, I can only credit my weightloss to the PB toast I force down for breakfast and the Lean Pockets I eat for lunch. While I realize that eventually I will hit a plateau and have to start running and changing up my menu, I don't think I will ever be able to ditch Lean Pockets. I LOVE THEM WITH A PASSION. They are the most delicious pockets in the entire universe and I will never give them up.
I wish I had a more recent picture of me as proof that I look skinnier then I did when I started following McFatty Monday, but sadly I do not. You'll have to take my word for it.
In TTC news:
Turns out my employer hates me and Clomid is not covered so I will have to pay for it out of pocket. . . which I'm kind of happy about because we use Express Scripts and I HATE THEM. Express Scripts sends you your medication through the mail. Any kind of medication, to your house through the mail. So if you're sick, you need to call them and request your meds, then wait for the mail. What kind of system is that? Answer: a crappy one. So, at least I can go wherever I want and pick up my meds without having to wait for the mail, nor run the risk of the mailman figuring out I am defective and can't ovulate on my own. I still have to call to set up Mr. Joe's SA - he is super excited and cannot wait! At least that is how I am imagining him to feel. I'm way better off this week then I was last week. Hopefully it will only take one cycle though, because I don't want to fork over 50 bucks for 4 months before we move onto something else. I will if I have to, but I will be Complainy Cathy THE WHOLE TIME - so pray for me for your own sake (as well as Mr. Joe's)!!

2 comments:

http://theheirtoblair.com said...

a) blech to the LC! At first I read "Lean Pockets" and was all HELL YEAH, but then I realized it was LC & was all, bleeeeeeeeeeeeh. :)

b) That blows chunks about your meds. I shall run a picket line in protest.

Just Another Day In Paradise said...

clomid is super cheap through walmart... $9 I think?