Monday, January 11, 2010

McFatty Monday

There is a reason why I love Diet Coke:

I am completely and irrevocably in love with addicted to it. Like, for reals.

In an effort to continue with McFatty Mondays (by the way, way to go Blair!) I attempted to cut Diet Coke out of my diet cold turkey. Please keep in mind that the only beverage I drink is Diet Coke. I know, I know, its horrible for you and everyone should drink a little water and maybe a milk or two here and there - believe me, I hear it all from the lunch lady at the office cafeteria. Every. stinkin. day. In her cute Spanish accent: "Dieeet Cooke again? Rrrrreally? You weeel be sorrrry! Drrreeenk soome waterrr eenstead!!" Oh Terry, how right you were!! If only I had leeestened to you earlier!

Anyway. I decided I needed to change things up because my weightloss had been at a standstill since I pledged my allegiance to McFatty Mondays and I don't think I'm ready to actually work out. Yet - not if there are still pounds to be lost without moving! Day one was yesterday. I made it all day without a drop of DC. I had none in the house to even tempt me to cheat. I drank water all day long. At around 7pm, my brains exploded out of my eyeballs and ruined my freshly painted living room walls.

At least that's what it felt like.

My head is pounding. I say is, because it didn't really stop from yesterday. All day at work today, all the way home, even now as I type this. I am in agony. I will not give up, though. I intend to go the distance.

The way I see it, if we do end up pregnant soon, I can't really enjoy diet coke anyway, so I might as well get this over with now. Hopefully, my pounding head will not be in vain!

I better see some results soon (one way or the other) or my head really will explode. Good luck to everyone this week!



No comments: