Friday, April 30, 2010

Mrs. Joe's List of Things That Make Her Pathetic

1) I am reading the Twilight series at work for the 7th(ish) time. Please don't think I'm crazy, its just such an easy, mindless read that it helps me pass the time at work. Similar to putting on a movie as background noise.

2) When I came to the part where Bella discovers she's pregnant, I took a moment to determine what cycle day she was on and when she should have ovulated.

3) I think I ovulated on the same cycle day as Bella, but Fertility Frenemy keeps giving me cross hairs and then taking them away the next day.

4) That I was 5 minutes late for work this morning because I stayed in my car to finish singing along to Defying Gravity.

5) The outfit I am wearing came from directly off my bedroom floor this morning. I don't know the last time it was washed. It smells ok.

6) I thought I had developed a new mole on my arm today. It looked a little strange and I was nervous that I maybe developed some melanoma overnight:



. . . then when I touched it, I realized it was chocolate.
7) I admitted all of these reasons to the interwebs.

1 comment:

Krista said...

Oh Mrs. Joe, we are soul mates. I am obsessed with Twilight and don't even consider it mindless... Cheezy? NOOOO!
And number 4? Yeah, probably done it a million times, and probably the people next to me on the street while I'm belting out Wicked at the top of my lungs in my car think I should be committed.
And 5? It'll even get worse when you have a baby, so beware :)

And... did you read my post from the 28th? Cause if you didn't, then that is REALLY creepy.