Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Gardening - Help!

I need ideas for our yard this year. It's looking pretty sad. The woman that lived here before us was a little eccentric and the majority of our first and second spring here was spent "taming" the jungle she left behind. I like this tree, but I don't know what it is or what to do with it . . . Are you supposed to trim the branches or just let it grow all willy-nilly?Maybe I'll post more pictures of my horrible looking yard tomorrow and ask for more advice. I'm very needy like that. In TTC news, we have decided to hold off on taking Clomid this cycle. Because of the hysteroscopy, I have no idea what cycle day I am on and I just didn't feel like this cycle was "it". Does that make sense? Probably not. We just felt that our timing this month isn't right and we want to wait another cycle. I'm trying to be patient, and now that I have had the hysteroscopy and physically have a script for Clomid in my hands, I don't feel as much pressure as I did when people were telling me to "just relax" and "not worry about it". So stay tuned for more boring posts about my boring life :-)

No comments: