Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Humming the Jeopardy tune

doo doo doo da da doo doo doo . . . So I'm 1DPO over here and so far this wait has been agonizing. It's going to be a long two weeks. I refuse to test early though. I'm going to let my crazy imagination run as far as it can go until my 2 week wait is up. No sense in stopping now.

In an effort to pass the time more quickly, I picked up The Hunger Games to read while I wait.



Unfortunately, it was very good and I read it in a day.



Anyone else read it? Stephenie Meyer (the author of the Twilight series) suggested it on her site once, and even though I think she's an "ehhh" writer, I decided I would give this one a try. I thought it was very good and now I'm searching for the next book. Hopefully I can find it today. I doubt it will take me long to finish reading this series though, so I really need to find something else to occupy my time. Any suggestions?
Also: Yay!! I have 20 even followers!! I love even numbers. I am a dork.

1 comment:

Mrs. S said...

I cannot remember if I told you about the Janet Evanovich number series. (Starts with One For The Money)

They. Are. Hil. Arious. Lingerie buyer turned bounty hunter. Could it get any better? Oh and there are 15 of them. FIFTEEN. That is one per day through your 2WW. You'll thank me later! lol

My fingers are crossed for you!