Friday, September 10, 2010

Ahhhh I can't stop!!

I cannot stop looking at cute baby things! Look what I found on etsy:


So cute for Disney freak like me. I know I'm putting the cart miles before the horse. Rational Mrs. Joe knows she should not be playing into these fantasies. Crazy Mrs. Joe doesn't care what rational Mrs. Joe thinks.

In other news: Mr. Joe's grandmother just had surgery for a huge (non cancerous) tumor on her thyroid. The recovery has been rough. She should be going home today, but she is in a lot of pain. If you have a spare thought or prayer for her we would appreciate it.


2 comments:

Emily said...

Haven't heard from you in a bit. I hope this cycle is going well for you! My fingers are crossed!

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

Those are so stinkin cute!! I hope theres a little one floating around in you right now and you can order those soon. :)