Monday, July 12, 2010

McFatty Monday: Disney Edition

One of my favorite things about Monday (and probably my only favorite thing about Monday) is McFatty time. Here's a confession: I haven't gotten back into the swing of things since vacation. My boyfriend Tony Horton is probably missing me terribly. I'll be back soon baby, I promise!! The good news is that I haven't gained. The bad is that I stopped losing. But that will start up again soon, I'm sure. In the meantime, I would like to show you a little comparison of about a year: This was me in July 2009 -

I remember coming home from that trip and seeing myself for the first time as fat. UGH. I just hate this picture!!! here I am in the same shirt one year later though:


I know it's hard to see a difference, because we're sitting down, but there is a difference there. Still not 100%, but I'm working on it. After the last two weeks of P90X, I'm going to start on the Classic program. Anyone wanna join me (I'm talking to you Krista!!)

PS: I wish I was back in Disney!!!!

Hope everyone has a marv week. Be sure to read the fab McFatty Post by Metta this week.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

wow. you and your sister both wore the same exact shirt on days a year later...time to go shopping!! you look lovely!!

Mrs. S said...

Keep kicking ass! You're doing awesome!

metta1313 said...

Oh that Tony Horton. I hope he doesn't miss me! And you know what, taking breaks is healthy.

LittleMsCupcake said...

You're doing great! Not gaining during vacation is an awesome accomplishment!

Krista said...

::looks left::looks right:: am I the only Krista here? Called out on the interweb... how can I say no?? Email me more info!