Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I'm in love and 22 weeks


With a stroller. I've been thinking about confessing my love for this stroller for a while, but every time I start to write this post in my head, I hear T-Pain's "I'm in Love with a Stripper". The lyrics make a little bit of sense . . .
I'm in love with a stroller . . .
She vibin' she rollin' she rollin'
Then the rest is pretty dirty about someone's poor baby working a pole.
I thought about posting the video here, but then people would probably think I was trashy. Please don't get me wrong, I am a little trashy - but I'd like you to come to that conclusion based on my words, and not the videos I post on my blog.
Anywho - the stroller:
I have loved it since I first saw it in EPCOT. The whole time we were in the parks, I was staring at every stroller that rolled by. I tried to convince Mr. Joe that it would be ok to take people's strollers on test drives while they were enjoying the attractions with their kids, but he wouldn't let me. So I love a stroller that I have never pushed before - not for lack of trying.
This stroller is going to change my life, I know it. It has the car seat adapter for our car seat, and a second seat in case we have more babies. My sister thinks that the design is a little flawed and calls it "the baby stacker". I like that its compact. I love it, baby stacking and all. The only problem is that its about 500 bucks. I put it on my registry in the hopes that people will see it and give me gift cards towards it. I hope no one thinks that I expect them to buy the stroller outright. I just can't imagine my life without this stroller in it!

How far along?
22 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I'm not sure at this point. I've been eating a lot more and my arms seem hammier . . .
Maternity clothes? They're all I fit into.
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: yes and no. I feel like I sleep ok, but the bags under my eyes every morning say otherwise.
Best moment this week: Finishing the registry. I almost typed nursery - which we have not started AT ALL.
Movement: All the time and I love it! He moves the most at night . . . makes me nervous that he's a night owl :-)
Food cravings: Just food. Lots of food.
Gender: Boy boy boy
Labor Signs: No, thank you
Belly Button in or out? Innie
What I miss: Warm weather, but that has nothing to do with being knocked up.
What I am looking forward to: Warmer weather so I can get out and walk and wear the cute maternity things I have for warm weather!
Weekly Wisdom: I have none and haven't received any.
Milestones: I made it more than a day without being sick. Hooray!!

1 comment:

Mrs. V said...

Hi! I just ran across your blog, and wanted to let you know that Phil & Ted recalled a TON of their jogging strollers. I'm not sure if you are aware.

Also, congrats on your pregnancy. I sure do miss it! :-)