Monday, March 7, 2011

18/19 weeks!

I had a terrible dream last night. My child doctor (did I tell you guys my doctor is very young looking yet? Well she is. And she looks like Kelli Martin of "Life Goes On" fame. And her name is Kelli. Coincidence?) moved my due date. To OCTOBER 28th. I kept insisting that that was impossible because it was two days after my first day of my lmp date on the "cycle" I conceived BabyJoe with, but she wouldn't listen. Mr. Joe just kept saying "I told you so" and I woke up all sweaty and upset.
Not that I hate being pregnant. I actual enjoy it. Even with all the barfing and back ache and people still telling me they had no idea I was pregnant even though they have seen my gut grow for 4.5 months now. My belly pic looks like a belly pic, no? What I'm trying to say is, I have some serious perspective now and I'll take the "crappy" pregnancy symptoms and LOVE THEM because it beats where I was a year ago today.

How far along? 19 Weeks tomorrow
Total weight gain/loss: I think I have gained a pound, but I'll know the official weight on friday
Maternity clothes? Yes to pants, but not shirts yet. I can only wear my longer pre preg shirts though. Dressing for work is getting tricky for me, and it was tricky to begin with because I have ZERO fashion sense.
Sleep: I need to invest in a pillow that will keep me on my side. I keep waking up squishing BabyJoe and kicking Mr. Joe.
Best moment this week: Anytime I was eating.
Movement: Yes, but only flutters still at this point. I want to feel him kick for real!!
Food cravings: Right now, I just crave food in general!
Gender: Still convinced BOY
Labor Signs: No thank you!
Belly Button in or out? Still an innie. I think I will always be an innie.
What I miss: Nothing is as great as this..
What I am looking forward to: Friday's anatomy scan and officially conceding to Mr. Joe that its a boy.
Weekly Wisdom: I still have no idea what I'm doing, so I have no wisdom for you. Sorry!!
Milestones: Almost halfway there!!

1 comment:

Krista said...

I read this two days ago and somehow missed the part that IT WAS A DREAM. So, I just spent 48 hours thinking what kind of an incompetent doctor you could possibly have. So thank goodness when I came back now to comment I really read that first sentence. PHEW!
Looking great! Good luck at the ultrasound! Go BOYS!