Sunday, January 30, 2011

I suck at blogging lately. Sorry!

Hello friends. Sorry I suck at posting. I have a few excuses though - the main one being that I am so incredibly busy at my new job - which I still love - and it doesn't leave much time for posting. The times when I am not working, I am barfy. In case you're wondering (like my mother and mother in law constantly are), I'm still feeling sick. Please don't say it won't go away soon. Because I DON'T BELIEVE YOU ANYMORE. Every day I get a text from one of them, asking how I feel. Every day, I tell them that I am still sick. And every day, they tell me it will go away soon. I don't think it will. This child likes to send back everything. Mr. Joe is going to be so disappointed when Baby Joe is old enough to tell him why he hates his cooking. Or any cooking, for that matter.
On the plus side, I haven't really gained anything. In fact, I've lost weight. Yet my pants no longer fit, which I think stems from the fact that my clothes must have been a little too tight to begin with :-)
I am 14 weeks on Tuesday, so here is a 12 week bump picture:


Complete with me looking like a tool. When I'm naked, it looks more like a fat roll. Not at all like a baby bump, but when I'm clothed people tell me its a bump. I let them believe it. Enough about me though, let me show you a horrible picture of my kid:

You have to tilt your head to the side, because I don't know how to rotate pictures on here. I can barely handle posting, let alone posting pictures in the right orientation. Can you see how adorable Baby Joe is even sideways? The tech was pretty certain Baby Joe is a boy. I'm inclined to believe her because she was able to point out kidneys and the heart in addition to a penis. She seemed to know what she was looking at. I have a feeling that Baby Joe is a boy, so I admitted defeat to Mr. Joe. We are so excited! I don't want to rush out and buy everything blue just yet, but we have shifted our gears to focusing on boy names and themes for the baby. I have one name I like in mind, but Mr. Joe has a list of 15. One of the 15 is the one I like, so at least I have that on my side. I will try to post more often, but I've promised that the last few times I posted. I've been reading all of your blogs. Thanks for keeping up with your blogs and not disappearing for weeks on end :-)

2 comments:

Krista said...

Yay, baby bump! It's definitely there, and you're skinny everywhere else!
AND, Baby Joe's body has definitely caught up to his/her head, just like you had hoped :)
Twinsies on *probably* boys as well!!!!!

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

Yeah!! You look so cute!! Sorry about the sickness...that is no fun. :( So excited for you though!